So the journey started with npm install -g elm.
- now i have elm-repl, elm-reactor, elm-make, and elm-package
- I installed the language-elm package in atom text editor
with commandComma, install tab.
- There is the elm-format atom package but it is suggested to not use until it's at 1.0
- no object orientation. full functional language that compiles to js
- guarantees of no runtime errors, null, or undefined
- Null is referred to by it's inventor as his billion dollar mistake
- intro youtube video