a problem i'd like to solve in js someday.
7:00PM December 2nd 2016. Sphynx is a goal. Write a program that takes an input
which could be a pdf,jpg, or png, or all 3:)
and outputs an 1100 x 1700 file (again, pdf,jpg,png, all fine)
There will be some noticable differences from orig to export
1. All text has been converted from handwritten input to digital output.
- I'd like for the font to be Times New Roman, and for the size, position,
......and angle to match the original
- All lines handdrawn of various thicknesses, color, and angle will become uniform
.....in thickness, have their angle snapped to the nearest 15degrees, and be 1 of 2 colors
- This file can then be printed.
Ok now that we have gotten through all of that...
- Text recognition from pic input. start with tesseract
- on hold for now. AutoCad work coming soon.